Regional Sales Specialist
For over 33 years, my client has helped foodservice businesses make better choices for the planet by providing the most natural alternative to single-use plastics: wood. Their wood products are sustainably sourced, home compostable, and they consume fewer resources than other eco-friendly materials. They already have an impressive client list with big brands like Mcdonald's and Cactus Club. As a Regional Sales Representative in British Columbia, you will be responsible for developing and executing a sales strategy to increase penetration of my client’s core wood product lines in British Columbia; capitalizing on the federal single-use plastics ban in Canada. This is a great opportunity for someone that is entrepreneurial and looking to sell into a completely greenfield space. There is lots of revenue potential!
About the role:
About the role:
- Build your book of business in the British Columbia region through prospecting and account management
- Selling to multi-location restaurants (5+ locations)
- Develop a database of qualified leads through referrals, cold-calling, email, and in-person networking.
- Attend trade shows
- Strategic and consultative sales role targeting VP-Level and C-Level decision makers
- Meet established monthly quotas and sales goals by selling to new and existing accounts
- Communicate effectively with customers to answer questions, recommend products, generate estimates & proposals, and negotiate pricing and contracts
- Ensure excellent customer service and provide general operations management within your book of business
- 5+ years of hunting within the packaging and disposal industry or selling to the same buyers
- Strong business/sales acumen with high potential for growth within the role
- You're a hunter with exceptional networking and presentation skills
- Amazing career growth opportunities! Potential to build a team under you, or expand your territory into other regions
- Competitive base salary + bonus based on meeting performance objectives
- 3 weeks paid vacation + 5 personal days
- Comprehensive health benefits program including medical, dental, life and disability insurance
Want to stay in the loop? We regularly share our open roles, tips for job seekers, and go-to-market-focused insights on our LinkedIn page. You can follow us here.
- Work from home