Franchise Development Manager
Our client is a a leading global franchisor of world class education platforms and brands. They have recently acquired a dynamic and innovative adult education platform dedicated to up-skilling and corporate development across a wide range of programs. They are looking for a Franchise Development Manager to join their team and lead the charge in shaping a new direction by growing their franchise system, expanding their reach, and helping potential franchisees discover the immense value they offer.
- Prospecting and Relationship Building:
- Initiate and maintain proactive communication with potential franchise prospects, engaging them through personalized interactions.
- Articulate their value proposition effectively, ensuring that prospects understand the potential return on investment (ROI) and benefits of operating a franchise under our brand.
- Lead Generation and Qualification:
- Leveraging your relationship building skills and direct communication to engage potential franchisees and investors.
- Qualify prospects, ensuring they align with our brand's vision, have the necessary capital, and understand the franchise opportunity.
- Personalized Sales Approach:
- Deviate from automated processes, with a more human-centric approach to understand prospects' unique needs.
- Qualifying leads to determine if they align with our ideal franchisor profile, engaging in in-person and virtual meetings to walk through the value, benefits, and investment opportunity of a franchise.
- Working an end to end sales process from prospect to close with the right investors.
- Franchise Information Dissemination:
- Provide comprehensive information on investment details, territory allocation, territory size, and brand history.
- Discuss ROI projections, lead generation strategies, staffing requirements, and offering a clear picture of the franchise opportunity.
- Franchise Discovery Days:
- Organize and host discovery days, either in-person or through video conferencing, to elaborate on the franchise process and answer questions.
- Using a personalized approach to follow up individually with every lead and presenting the value in a very targeted way.
- Understanding Different Investor Profiles:
- Collaborate with potential franchisees and help them understand the unique nature of our business model.
- Address concerns, objections, and questions to make the opportunity more accessible.
- Assess franchise prospects' readiness to invest, offering guidance on financing options when necessary.
- Training and Support:
- Collaborate with franchisees to outline training programs and support mechanisms, helping them envision their journey as part of the franchise network.
- Collaboration with Sales and Management:
- Work collaboratively to close franchise deals, ensuring a seamless transition to the franchise ownership stage.
- Collaborate with the management team to refine the franchise offering and strategy.
- Extensive experience in sales, an understanding of franchising or experience in franchise development/investments a strong asset
- Familiarity with working with private equity firms and private investors, understanding how to tailor the approach to each group.
- Ability to engage and build relationships with potential franchisees, with a strong focus on the human element of sales and consultative selling.
- Knowledge of modern sales techniques, tools, and technology stacks.
- Proven track record of achieving or exceeding sales targets.
- Adept at navigating the intricacies of franchise sales and making complex concepts accessible to potential investors.
- Self-starter and someone who is eager to succeed in a consultative and competitive environment.
- A business development mindset with a strong focus on hunting for the right franchise partners through potential investors and following up with potential leads.
- Strong financial acumen, capable of discussing investments, ROI, and business plans.
- Adaptability to communicate and collaborate across different time zones.
Want to stay in the loop? We regularly share our open roles, tips for job seekers, and go-to-market-focused insights on our LinkedIn page. You can follow us here.