Our client is a leading provider of support services for commercial and industrial facilities. With over 40 years of success and a backing from one of Canada’s largest private equity firms, they have created a strong and stable presence in North America.
Due to recent growth from successful acquisitions along with a mandate to grow their B2B sales team across North America, they are looking to add a driven Account Executive to their team to prospect and close new business in the Framingham region while growing an existing book of business.
If you are looking to join an industry leader with unmatched growth opportunities than this is the career for you!
About the Role:
- You will be responsible for prospecting and acquiring new business as well as retaining and growing existing business
- You will be analyzing customers needs in order to create customized service solutions and maximize sales
- You will establish, maintain and develop relationships with customers who have been identified as target clients
- You will be focused on small to large sized regional businesses within Newton
- 1+ year of B2B outside sales experience focused on prospecting and maintaining accounts (selling service contracts is an asset)
- Experience with a consultative sales cycle and sales planning process
- A proven track record in building strong customer relationships
- Prior experience with a CRM system (such as Salesforce.com) an asset
What's in it for you?
- Competitive Base Salary, On target income in your first year of $80K+
- Uncapped commissions
- Car allowance, gas card and cell phone allowance
- Health and dental benefits
- Fantastic onboarding and training program
- Opportunity to join a growing leader
- Medical benefits
- Work from home / flexible hours
- Car allowance / phone allowance