Customer Success Manager - Fintech
Our client is an exciting FinTech company who is revolutionizing the financial regtech space!
Their solutions provide financial institutions and other FinTech companies with an innovative, streamlined solution to enhance anti-money laundering and counter-terrorist financing investigation. The company was founded by well respected financial regulators and industry operators with deep domain experience, and have raised $11.8M in funds backed by leading VC firms.
As they continue to grow in their success, they are looking for a Technical Customer Success Manager to join their dynamic team.
- As one of the first team members of the CS team, you will work closely with the Head of Customer Success - this is a high impact position that will play a leading role as the company builds a world-class customer success function
- You will develop relationships with senior executives within Compliance, Risk and Fraud teams at Tier 1 Financial Institutions, in addition to medium size to large FinTech companies across North America to ensure they are set up for success and continue to achieve their objectives
- You will manage the full customer journey post sale: from Implementation to Renewal (including support) > technical proficiency is key in this role
- Compensation: $100-115K base salary + Equity
- This will be a remote position
- 3+ years of Customer Success or Account Management experience
- Experience in a technical environment where you are able to provide subject matter expertise and able to have been a part of solving technical support issues
- Ideally, you have experience managing large clients in the financial services space
What is in it for you?
- You will have the opportunity to join this fast growing company on the ground floor....you don’t want to miss out!
- Strong playground for market development and demand in market
- You will work closely with the senior leadership, who will provide incredible mentorship and is invested in your personal and professional development
- Strong path for growth and career advancement as the team continues to expand globally over the next 12-18 months
Interested candidates, please note: our team checks for new applicants every day and while we would love to be able to engage with each of you personally, given the high volume of applicants we receive we are only able to contact candidates that are best suited for this role.
- Medical benefits
- Work from home / flexible hours