Enterprise Account Executive
Our client is a dynamic billion dollar global company and they are seeking an Enterprise Account Executive – Maintenance Services to join their national sales team. This Account Executive will be the subject matter expert on the Store Maintenance and IT Services portfolio for all client and OEM equipment, aligned with teammates to establish a positive, long-term account relationship with new clients.
- Execute tactical and strategic sales account plans for new clients to achieve the revenue targets (quota) as directed by the business.
- Establish and maintain a high level of contact with key customers, agents, and lead generators to enhance sales opportunities for new and continuing business development and major key accounts within the portfolio.
- Align with delivery personnel who manage the operations of the client, proactively bringing client satisfaction issues to resolution when required, and work with delivery management to develop personnel to better serve our client and achieve growth objectives
- Develop and manage a robust pipeline of sales opportunities through the entire sales cycle
- Present and demonstrate our client's delivery capabilities in group meetings to their client’s senior executives and emphasize our core value proposition.
- Responds to customers' RFP/RFI requests in a timely and professional manner to facilitate success
- Create or review analysis of such tasks as sales proposals, work-order cost estimates/proposal completion; gross margin analysis; invoice review; and service bulletin/O.E.M. review.
- Strong communication skills with multiple levels of customer contacts (C-suite executives, business and technical advocates).
- 8+ years of experience working for a retail technology provider selling into named and white space retail
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Consistent track record of meeting and exceeding sales quota
- Ability to understand high-level technology/operational concepts which apply to the discipline of IT services, such as help desk, break-fix maintenance, installation and rollout services, proactive availability services, etc.t
- Strong presentation skills with the capability of interacting with client senior management.
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint as well as learn any corporate or industry software used by the
What's In it for you?
- $110k to $120k USD Base Salary + Commissions
- Highly Competitive Benefits Package
- Remote Work From Home
- Travel Costs + Expenses
- Medical benefits
- Work from home / flexible hours