HR Director - High Growth SaaS Company
Our client is one of Canada's most promising mar-tech companies who grew by 70% in 2020 and just came off their best quarter in company history. They offer a suite of engagement and moderation solutions that address the need for organizations to better engage, understand, and grow their online audience. They work with over 600 global media brands including companies like Sportnet, CBC, Daily Hive, and many more. They are on track to double their revenue and headcount over the next year and are looking for an elite HR leader to join their team.
This is a true growth opportunity for a motivated HR professional to put their stamp on developing an HR infrastructure from scratch!
- Implement and manage human resource policies and programs in the areas of recruitment, employee development, employee relations, performance management, and HR compliance for the company.
- Oversee the administration and organizational management of the office.
- Partner with the leadership team to implement and support effective HR strategies to achieve organizational goals within a fast-paced and changing business environment.
- At least 4-6+ years HR Generalist experience (with experience in all facets of HR).
- Experience working in a tech start-up environment is a huge plus.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Exceptional organization and planning skills.
- Comprehensive understanding of employment law.
- Adaptable, open-minded, collaborative.
What’s in it for you?
- Join an organization that continues to grow (has shown even more growth through Covid-19) and is financially sound and secure.
- You will work directly with the executive team to develop and implement the company’s HR practice and build a team as needed.
- Join a company with an incredibly collaborative environment, and a team that is laser-focused.
Interested candidates, please note: our team checks for new applicants every day and while we would love to be able to engage with each of you personally, given the high volume of applicants we receive we are only able to contact candidates that are best suited for this role.
- Medical benefits
- Transit friendly
- Work from home / flexible hours