Enterprise Account Executive
Our client is an early stage start-up company. They are radically changing how manufacturers are managing their Maintenance, Repair, and Operations (MRO) Inventory Lifecycle. Their clients include some of the world’s leading food and beverage, mining, forestry, pharmaceutical, and oil and gas companies.
About the Role:
- Hunting net new business in North America (primarily the United States)
- Average deals sizes are $250K ARR
- Selling to C-Level and VP executives responsible for manufacturing and inventory management
- They have a "land and expand" model, so when you bring on a client you will continue building that relationship to increase their ARR
- Team Lead/Line of Management for the Business Development function - i.e. Account Managers, Inside Sales, Tactical Sales Manager and responsible for providing leadership/mentorship to help grow the team
- 8+ years of enterprise SaaS sales experience
- Must have experience selling complex, 6-7 figure, multi-stakeholder dealer into C-Level execs
- Must be a HUNTER, but also have a relationship-building sales approach as they have a "land and expand" model
- Must be a self-starter and be comfortable selling with ambiguity
- Located in Ontario and willing to travel to the United States
What's in it for you?
- Remote role
- Entrepreneurial - You will make a big impact on the success of the organization!
- Work for an early stage start-up with 12 employees
- Selling to Fortune 500 accounts
- Competitive base salary + uncapped commissions + stock options
Interested candidates, please note: Our team checks for new applicants every day and while we would love to be able to engage with each of you personally, given the high volume of applicants we receive we are only able to contact candidates that are best suited for this role.
- Medical benefits
- Work from home / flexible hours
- Car allowance / phone allowance