Head of Sales
*Interested candidates, please note our team checks for new applicants every day and while we would love to be able to engage with each of you personally, given the high volume of applicants we receive we are only able to contact candidates that are best suited for this role.
Our client is a world-class company, delivering turn-key leading software solutions. With over 20 years of experience, they take great pride in continuing to shape technological advancements within an industry that saves lives every single day.
They are looking for a passionate and driven Head of Sales to help them grow to the next level. The ideal candidate is a self-starter and a go-getter, that is excited by the opportunity of making a huge impact on people’s lives. You will inspire, coach and lead your team to support and expand their customer base through account management, sourcing, conveying ROI value proposals, driving deal progression, leading deal negotiation, leading and responding to tenders, and ensuring deal closure for local and global opportunities.
- You will inspire, lead, coach and mentor a team of sales professionals supporting client activities on a global basis.
- You will develop and implement geographical and account-based sales strategies to support your team within our existing and target client base, identifying and selling value-added products and services.
- Directly and through your team, you will meet and exceed target KPI’s, goals and objectives, while staying true to our culture, ethics and moral framework.
- You are a highly motivated, over-achieving “hunter and closer” who flourishes in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- You have a minimum of 5 years of experience leading and managing a sales team dedicated
- to selling B2B software solutions.
- You have a minimum of 7 years of experience selling B2B software solutions - Prefencre to experience selling into the Public Sector
What is in it for you?:
- $130k base salary + uncapped commissions
- Health & Dental
- Remote Work Flexibility
- Opportunity to work in the Toronto office
- Medical benefits
- Work from home / flexible hours