Our client is an inspiring leader in SaaS with solutions and services that advance AI and Machine Learning while creating employment and training opportunities for those in marginalized communities. They have worked with the likes of Google and Microsoft while keeping social good at their core and providing career opportunities to more than 50,000 globally.
With their major growth continuing, they are seeking technically savvy Solution Engineers to join them in Montreal and throughout the east-coast United States.
- 50K employment opportunities for those with barriers to work through leading technology and employee training programs that focus on long-term career potential.
- They have raised $15M in Series A funding and are in the final stages of securing their Series B funding to fuel more growth globally.
- The first tech company in their category to receive B Corp certification, recognizing their dedication to using business for social good.
- Customers include 25% of Fortune 50 companies and the likes of Google, Microsoft, Ford, Walmart, Peloton, NASA, and MANY more!
- 4+ years of industry experience (SaaS) with at least 2 years in Pre-Sales (Sales Engineer, Solution Architect).
- Those with experience in AI, Machine Learning, Computer Vision, or related technologies will be given priority.
- Strong presentation and communication skills, experienced in product demos, proof-of-concepts, and high-level customizations.
- Education or equivalent experience in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, or related fields.
- Strong sales acumen and knowledge of how to tailor conversations to both technical and business stakeholders.
This organization puts social good and humanity at the core of their work and this has led to their quick ascent to industry leadership. They offer a strong compensation package that includes salary and 25% variable, 17 days of PTO plus 14 paid holidays, fitness stipends, and much more to make your time with them as great as possible.
Interested candidates, please note: Our team checks for new applicants every day and, while we would love to be able to engage with each of you personally, given the high volume of applicants we receive we are only able to contact candidates that are best suited for this role.
- Medical benefits
- Work from home / flexible hours