My client is the leading single-source transportation firm in North America. They have been in business for over 50 years and they offer expedited LTL, trans-border, intermodal, private fleet, guaranteed service, temperature-controlled, dangerous goods, and supply chain management. Every aspect of their business encompasses their commitment to high quality and top-of-the-line service.
They are looking for an Account Executive to join their team in Regina. If you are successful in generating sales, growing a portfolio and prospecting new business, you will advance through the ranks.
The Role: Account Executive
- Manage and grow a million-dollar portfolio
- Opportunity to prospect into existing clients and net new business.
- You will be responsible for the full sales cycle
- Selling into any company with logistics needs, specializing in agriculture, oil & gas, mining, and manufacturing
- Daily CRM use
- 1+ years of professional B2B sales experience
- You are highly personable, results-oriented, and have excellent negotiation, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Strong and professional phone presence
What's In It For You:
- An exceptional training program and ongoing professional development within an industry leader
- Competitive salary, comprehensive benefits, and profit-sharing
Think you've got what it takes? Apply here!
Interested candidates, please note: Our team checks for new applicants every day and while we would love to be able to engage with each of you personally, given the high volume of applicants we receive we are only able to contact candidates that are best suited for this role.
- Medical benefits
- Car allowance / phone allowance