Business Development Team Lead
Our client is a peer learning platform that helps companies create big behavioural shifts across their workforce quickly and at scale. Our peer learning programs and networks help companies build skills in areas like inclusion, mental health, and leadership.
With a recent multi-million dollar venture capitalist investment, they are looking for a rockstar Team Leader for their Business Development Representative team in Tampa, Florida.
About the role
- Grow, coach and develop the global sales development team, instilling a unified and inclusive culture globally
- Use a data-driven approach to optimize our processes, grow the global pipeline and enable the sales team to increase the volume of closed deals
- Taking the lead on hiring to grow our team from five to 17 quickly
- Consistently analyzing top of the funnel metrics and regularly reporting on the team and individual performance
- Recent experience of being a B2B sales Team Lead or in a Management role
- Previous experience as an SDR, BDR or Inside Sales Representative
- Ability to identify the development level of each SDR & adapt management style to improve competence & motivation on specific tasks
- Track-record of reaching individual and team targets and growing sales pipeline
- Preference will be given to candidates with previous SaaS and/or EdTech experience
What is in it for you
- Competitive salary and OTE of $120k (uncapped commissions)
- 20 vacation days, federal holidays + a bonus day off on your birthday
- Private health care
- Brand new hub in Tampa, FL
- Work from home flexibility
- Company trips and High Achiever's Club
Interested candidates, please note our team checks for new applicants every day and while we would love to be able to engage with each of you personally, given the high volume of applicants we receive we are only able to contact candidates that are best suited for this role.
- Medical benefits
- Transit friendly
- Work from home / flexible hours