Business Development Representative
Our client is a peer learning platform that helps companies create significant behavioural shifts across their workforce quickly and at scale. Our peer learning programs and networks help companies build skills in areas like inclusion, mental health, and leadership.
With a recent multi-million dollar venture capitalist investment, they are looking for high-potential New Graduates or experienced BDR's to join their growing team in Tampa, Florida.
About the role
You’ll be tasked with prospecting high-quality sales opportunities, building connections and relationships, and growing our number of new customers. You’ll be part of a brand new team of SDRs in Tampa as well as a wider global team of SDRs based in the UK. We’ll empower you with winning techniques, tools and a really supportive environment to learn and try new things.
- Building your sales pipeline and helping bring on board brand new Enterprise clients to accelerate our growth
- Talking to senior executives from the world’s leading companies to collect insights and figure out how we can help them achieve their goals - unearthing sales opportunities and pitching our solutions based on their needs
- Getting coached in and becoming an expert at the latest and greatest lead generation techniques
- A comprehensive three month SDR onboarding programme and ongoing weekly learning sessions
We’re looking for someone who can bring bundles of enthusiasm, energy and creativity to make significant contributions to our and your own career growth
- Highly driven, curious and enthusiastic new graduate or
- Previous experience as an SDR/BDR/Inside Sales Rep - Preference to SaaS
- Hungry - this is an entry-level role with significant opportunity for long-term career growth within a high-growth organization/industry and an amazing culture.
What is in it for you
- Competitive salary and OTE of $60k (uncapped commissions)
- 20 vacation days, federal holidays + a bonus day off on your birthday
- Private health care
- Brand new hub in Tampa, FL
- Work from home flexibility
- Fun activities, team adventures, team challenges, company trips and High Achiever's Club
Interested candidates, please note our team checks for new applicants every day and while we would love to be able to engage with each of you personally, given the high volume of applicants we receive we are only able to contact candidates that are best suited for this role.
- Medical benefits
- Transit friendly
- Work from home / flexible hours