Business Development Manager
Our client is a niche provider of HR solutions, targeted to supporting the needs of small businesses globally. With an array of services available, they can uniquely offer their clients a customized solution that both protects and supports the growth of a small business. They have recently expanded operations into North America with headquarters based in Toronto and are looking to bring on multiple Business Development Manager's to be based within Calgary.
The right candidate for this role is entrepreneurial, well networked and has a passion for growing their own business. A big-picture thinker, they find value in building relationships and finding creative ways to build new business. Smart, professional, polished, strategic and client-oriented - this is a home-based opportunity for an individual who will do whatever it takes to get the job done.
Experience as a top performer in financial sales, consulting, insurance, real estate have all proven to be successful foundations for this career opportunity but ultimately our client is looking for hard, passionate business owners or "hunters" who have experience selling directly to Owners in the SMB market.
The Role: Business Development Manager
- Hunting role winning new business in the Calgary area
- Targeting small businesses up to 100 employees
- Outside Sales role - this includes meeting with clients in-person (due to Covid-19 meetings have been done over Zoom)
- Working directly with Business Owners to help provide them with HR services
What's In It For You:
- Competitive Compensation of a $60K base salary and OTE of $160K ($100K is full guaranteed in year 1)
- Monthly car allowance provided
- Benefits, Vacation, and other perks included!
- Opportunity to grow with a rapidly growing global organization!
Interested candidates, please note: our team checks for new applicants every day and while we would love to be able to engage with each of you personally, given the high volume of applicants we receive we are only able to contact candidates that are best suited for this role.
- Work from home / flexible hours
- Car allowance / phone allowance