SVP Sales and Marketing - Conversational AI
Our client is a developer of a comprehensive Conversational AI Operations suite intended to deliver personalized answers to customer questions. The company uses a proprietary suite of analytics, optimization, and testing tools that enable their clients to increase customer satisfaction and loyalty at low cost. They are the only company of its kind who act as the brains and operations of many recognizable brands utilizing chatbots to interact with their customers!
As the business continues to grow, they are looking for an experienced SVP of Sales & Marketing to help them continue to expand the success of their team.
- Report directly to the Founder/CEO
- Oversee a small existing Sales and Marketing team, and double head count throughout 2022 (includes SDRs, AEs and Marketing)
- Hire, train and coach sales and marketing reps
- Build the sales processes - repeatable, scalable
- Continue to expand Go to market strategy
- Report and Forecast
- Oversee sales ops
- 7+ years sales leadership experience, with a track record of successfully building and scaling a high performing sales and marketing team
- Upper mid market/enterprise level sales experience
- Located in Canada (ideally GTA)
- Entrepreneurial mindset and attitude > experience at organizations with less than 100 employees
- Experience building out and incorporating playbooks; repeatable sales process; implementing sales tech stack
What’s in it for you?
- Join an organization in continued growth mode and greenfield opportunities
- You will work directly with a highly motivated, supportive and inspirational CEO who wants a “partner” by his side to help expand the business
- Strong path for growth and career advancement
- Compensation: Base Salary + Commissions + Equity + Benefits
Interested candidates, please note: our team checks for new applicants every day and while we would love to be able to engage with each of you personally, given the high volume of applicants we receive we are only able to contact candidates that are best suited for this role.
- Medical benefits
- Work from home / flexible hours