Enterprise Account Manager
Our client is one of the most exciting seed stage SaaS startups in Canada. They offer an innovative new way to interact with social media followings through follower and influencer marketing analytics. They are backed by top VC firms, and many individual investors including Dragon's Den and Clearco's Michelle Romanow and various NBA players. The companies clients include EA Sports, Sony Entertainment Group, and the NBA, and they use the product to better understand their social media following and reward their top followers.
They are looking for an Enterprise Account Manager who can help drive revenue growth through managing and capitalizing on opportunities within existing accounts. The person in this role will be responsible for working with a book of around 40 top enterprise clients such as YouTube, Netflix, Sony, EA, and many more.
The best candidates will fit the following qualifications:
- 2-5 years of sales experience, with at least 1-2 years of AM experience
- A hunter at heart and can find and capitalize on revenue opportunities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Well-rounded knowledge of sales processes and customer service
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment with duties that are sometimes ambiguous
- Demonstrates the ability to 'wear many hats'
- Is very curious with an outstanding work ethic
Primary Responsibilities Include:
- Represent the company's products and services, starting with a comprehensive understanding of how their solutions meet prospective clients needs
- Generate and capitalize on opportunities within existing enterprise accounts
- Maintain a strong relationship with existing clients as well as new ones
- Identify best practices to refine the company's sales playbook
- Tracking your pipeline and communications through Salesforce
Whats in it for you?
- Competitive base salary of 70K-100K with uncapped commissions
- Company equity packages will be available
- Very fast path to promotion
- The ability to help pave the way for future salespeople
- The ability to help build out the sales team
- Full benefits package
If this role is not right for you but you think it might interest someone you know please pass this post along.
Interested candidates, please note: our team checks for new applicants every day and while we would love to be able to engage with each of you personally, given the high volume of applicants we receive we are only able to contact candidates that are best suited for this role.
- Medical benefits
- Transit friendly
- Work from home / flexible hours
- Bring your pet