Our client is an exciting Toronto-based, Series A, SaaS start-up that specializes in data collaboration and is at the forefront of the open data movement! In 2020, they were named one of the best workplaces for corporate culture and were in the top 100 fastest growing companies in Canada! Some of the largest companies in the world (banks, insurance firms, governments, and more!) are already using the platform and they're looking for a Customer Success Representative to help build and scale a world-class marketing team.
This opportunity is perfect for an experienced Customer Success Representative who is looking for the opportunity to make their mark!
About the company & role:
- Report directly into the CEO & VP of Sales
- Personalized high-volume touch points with clients
- You will be the main point of contact for the clients
- Consulting clients on solutions, answering any questions they may have
- Upselling, cross-selling, and retaining clients business
- Responsible for establishing and implementing the infrastructure, processes, tools and best practices related to marketing
- 3+ years of customer success or account management experience
- Ideally have a strong background in client retention
- Must have a proven track record of success
- Experience crushing retention quotas
- Entrepreneurial background/mindset is essential!
What's in it for you:
- Competitive base salary and bonus
- Downtown Toronto office, with flexible hybrid model moving forward
- Competitive extended health, mental health, dental and vision benefits for you and your family, as well as a parental leave top-up program
- Get in at the ground level with one of the most exciting startups in Toronto!
Interested candidates, please note our team checks for new applicants every day and while we would love to be able to engage with each of you personally, given the high volume of applicants we receive we are only able to contact candidates that are best suited for this role.
- Medical benefits
- Work from home / flexible hours