Enterprise Account Executive
Our client is a provider of a software platform designed to help companies better engage and understand their customers. They have been in business for 20+ years and with a recent $45M in additional financing, they are looking for a rockstar Enterprise Account Executive that is ready to take that next step in their career into strategic accounts.
About the role:
- Create and maintain a sales pipeline to ensure over-achievement within the designated account.
- Manage the end-to-end sales process through engagement of appropriate resources such as Sales Engineers, Professional Services, Marketing, Customer Success etc.
- Use your solution selling expertise to respond optimally to customer needs and identify business potential in order to create a strategic, long-term partnership with your customers.
- Strengthen client relationships through regular engagement
- Organize and manage in-market events, and account-specific initiatives to generate net new opportunities and interest within the account.
- Maintaining a long-term perspective to maximize overall revenue generation while being able to generate short-term results.
- Must Haves
- 5 to 7-years of full-cycle business development experience at the Mid-Market to Enterprise level
- Previous experience selling software solutions
- Proven track record of delivering on sales targets and developing new business
- Strong interpersonal, writing, negotiation, organizational, and communication skills are key
- Passionate about sales/business results, with a strong sense of accountability, metrics and ownership
- Nice to Have
- High Sales Acumen - Sales training such as MEDDICC, Sales Navigator & CRM experience
- Experience selling into Retail, CPG, Tech, Media/Entertainment, Healthcare, Financial Services
- Or, experience selling into Utilities, Auto, Travel and Tourism
What is in it for you
- Competitive base salary + uncapped commissions
- Medical & Dental
- Hybrid Role - In Office/Work-from-Home (Can be fully remote)
NB If not right for you, then please pass on to someone in your network and help them advance in their career!
- Medical benefits
- Work from home / flexible hours