Territory Sales Manager
Our client is a dominant leader in their sector providing mobile and modular space solutions for multiple industries that include construction, education, commercial, healthcare and government markets. The company sells; workforce housing, open lodges, offices & modular buildings, storage containers and accessories. Our client is now looking to hire a Field Sales Executive.
About the Role - Field Sales Executive:
- The Field Sales Executive will be selling: workforce housing, open lodges, offices & modular buildings, storage containers and accessories.
- This is a hybrid role, involving both business development and account management.
- The Field Sales Executive can sell into a wide range of vertical markets including; construction, education, energy, healthcare, municipalities, government and automotive.
- The individual is expected to actively conduct client meetings 3-4 days a week (minimum).
- The average deal size is approximately $600-800 (rental), $50-200K (lease) and $250K-1 million (purchase)
- The average sales cycle can range from 1 week-6 months depending on the deal.
- The Field Sales Executive will be paired with the inside sales team in order to push forward a focus of more complex sales.
- We are looking for sales professionals who are strong hunters, and are able to manage a portfolio of accounts.
- The ideal candidate will be self-directed, able to roll-up their sleeves and do everything necessary to drive the business goals forward
- This individual must be self-motivated and proactive in maintaining a sales pipeline
- The candidate must understand a full sales cycle and be motivated to exceed designated targets.
What’s in it for you?
- $50-60k Base // $110k+ On Target Earnings
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Full Benefits Package (Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance + Prescription Plan)
- 401(k) Program with Company Match
- Medical benefits
- Car allowance / phone allowance