Growth Marketing Director
Our client is disrupting the B2B buy-now-pay-later industry, making financing solutions more affordable and convenient. In only a couple of years, they have secured over $15M in Seed Round funding, led by some of the most renowned fintech investors in North America. They are seeking a Growth Marketing Lead to play a major role in building and scaling our end-to-end marketing strategy and growth engine from the ground up.
About The Role
- Lead Generation - deliver consistent deal flow (acquiring, nurturing, and expanding qualified leads from a variety of channels) and improve conversion rates
- Growth, Partner & Referral Marketing - Create, execute and manage account-based marketing campaigns, and develop methods to understand and improve the effectiveness
- Marketing Operations - own and manage systems used for marketing campaigns and performance measurement (incl. ROI reporting); manage external agencies and consultants (e.g. podcast, video, website)
- Remote role
- 5+ years of multi-channel marketing experience, with experience in financial services and/or B2B technology organizations
- A revenue-first and metrics-driven mindset
- Demonstrated ability in building positive relationships with the sales team
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to clearly convey ideas and data to a variety of audiences
- Ability to shift between contributing with strategically thinking and also leading day-to-day tactical execution where necessary - from conception to delivery (i.e. roll up your sleeves approach!)
- A disciplined approach to execution: attention to details, solid project management, and continuous optimization, with a balance for speed vs. quality
- Strong experience with managing the marketing tech stack: digital (SEO, website), social (Twitter, LinkedIn) enterprise marketing automation tools (Salesforce and Hubspot preferred)
- Ability to work from home
What’s In It For You?
- Stock options, plus a competitive salary
- Opportunity to work for a growing tech start-up
- Career growth opportunities and a team-oriented work culture
Interested candidates, please note our team checks for new applicants every day. While we would love to be able to engage with each of you personally, given the high volume of applicants we receive, we can only contact candidates that are best suited for this role.
- Medical benefits
- Work from home / flexible hours