Our client is a preeminent leader in the Legal Technology space, specializing in solutions that enable legal professionals to make decisions more easily through information access and technology. They are the world's largest electronic database for legal and public-records related information.
They are looking for two Sales Managers to lead a team of 8-10 sales representatives on teams in Toronto and Montreal.
- Over 10,000 employees across the globe and serve customers in nearly EVERY country in the world.
- Their parent company has a market cap of more than $50Bn and covers nearly every country in the world, strengthening their market presence.
- Named one of the best companies to work for in North America and offering comprehensive benefits including paid volunteer days, RRSP matching, and more.
- 7+ years of B2B sales experience, preferably all in the software space.
- 2+ years of first-line sales leadership experience, including leading teams of 8+ full-cycle sales reps.
- Experience in legal tech or a background in the legal field is a significant asset.
- Positive and collaborative disposition; this is an organization that values teamwork among leaders.
- Able to go into the Toronto office on a hybrid basis if located within the city (or travel 1-2 days per month if located in Montreal).
- Bilingualism in French and English is a significant asset.
This organization is continuing to evolve how legal professionals do critical work in law firms and other organizations around the globe, and they are looking for a positive force to join the team! They offer a warm culture with work-life balance, a compensation package up to $100K base and $160K OTE (uncapped), 22 total days of PTO, paid volunteer days, pension, and benefits that start from day one.
Interested candidates, please note: Our team checks for new applicants every day and, while we would love to be able to engage with each of you personally, given the high volume of applicants we receive we are only able to contact candidates that are best suited for this role.
- Medical benefits
- Transit friendly
- Work from home / flexible hours