What is a Technical Sales role?
A Technical Sales Engineer is sales role in which a technical background (such as engineering) and in-depth knowledge of the company's product or service is required. Sometimes referred to as 'pre-sales' or 'systems engineers', a technical sales rep is responsible for combining sales skills while technically demonstrating the product/service and showcasing how it can solve the customers needs.
Types of Technical Sales roles we place:
- VP/Director of Technical Sales
- Manager/Head of Sales Engineering
- Pre-Sales Engineers/Post-Sales Engineers
- Implementation Specialists
- Technical Analysts
- Sales Architects
- Product Managers/Directors/VPs
- Customer Success Reps/Leaders/Managers/Directors