Sales Talent Agency is thrilled to announce making the 2014 PROFIT 500: Canada’s Fastest Growing Companies. With a ranking of 181, it has been a year of monumental achievements:
- In addition to significant growth in our Toronto and Vancouver Interview Centres, we expanded our operations to Calgary and are already making significant inroads into that market.
- We grew our recruitment team to 33 exceptional people and are proud to work with the most hardworking and effective sales recruiters in Canada.
- We interviewed and profiled 8,772 Canadian sales professionals, using our proprietary DNA/PRO™ sales assessment methodology.
- We recruited top sales talent at all career levels for more than 150 clients (bringing our total client list to 412 companies).
- We increased our recruitment reach, helping our clients hire excellent sales people in Alberta, British Columbia, Manitoba, Nova Scotia, Ontario, Quebec, and Saskatchewan, as well as 3 US states.
- We launched The Great Canadian Sales Survey, Canada’s largest ever survey of professional sales people, to help our clients learn more about the thoughts, experiences and challenges of their most important employee group.
- To further position Sales Talent Agency as experts in finding, engaging, choosing and equipping a sales team for success, we wrote 4 articles published on PROFITguide, each of which ranked among the top 10 most read articles on PROFITguide for 2013.
- We had record revenue and profitability growth, and significantly increased our market-share as Canada’s leading sales recruitment company.
“We are proud of our past, focused on the present, and excited about our future as one of the world’s best and most respected business service companies.” Jamie Scarborough and Sonya Meloff- Co-Founders of Sales Talent Agency
About Sales Talent Agency
Sales Talent Agency was launched in 2007 and is now Canada’s biggest sales-specific recruitment agency. The company helps employers throughout North America find, engage and choose exceptional sales professionals that consistently perform better than other hires. In 2011, Sales Talent Agency developed DNA/PRO™, a leading assessment methodology that enables sales employers to make better short and long-term sales hires. Today, the company has interview centres in Toronto, Vancouver and Calgary, and profiles more business-to-business sales professionals than any other company in Canada (8,772 in 2013). Sales Talent Agency was recognized on the 2014 PROFIT 500 list of Canada’s Fastest Growing Companies, and was listed on the W100 for 2010, 2011 and 2013.
About PROFIT and PROFITguide.com
PROFIT: Your Guide to Business Success is Canada’s preeminent media brand dedicated to the management issues and opportunities facing small and mid-sized businesses. For 32 years, Canadian entrepreneurs across a vast array of economic sectors have remained loyal to PROFIT because it’s a timely and reliable source of actionable information that helps them achieve business success and get the recognition they deserve for generating positive economic and social change. Visit PROFIT online at PROFITguide.com.
About Canadian Business
Founded in 1928, Canadian Business is the longest-serving, best-selling and most-trusted business publication in the country. With a readership of more than 800,000, it is the country's premier media brand for executives and senior business leaders. It fuels the success of Canada's business elite with a focus on the things that matter most: leadership, innovation, business strategy and management tactics. We provide concrete examples of business achievement, thought-provoking analysis and compelling storytelling, all in an elegant package with bold graphics and great photography. Canadian Business—what leadership looks like.
-For the love of Sales!