Did you know that the average tenure of a sales representative is approximately a year and a half? Or that sales team turnover rates are 27% – twice the rate of the overall labor force. These numbers cannot be ignored and as leaders for the advancement of employee engagement in your organization, HR has a responsibility to address these challenges.
Join WorkTango and Asad Zaman, CEO at Sales Talent Agency, as they explored how to prepare HR with the knowledge and know-how to help grow, retain, and equip sales teams for cultural and organizational success. In this session you will learn:
- How to FIND the qualified sales managers you need to talk to
- How to ATTRACT sales managers and position your company as an employer of choice
- What tools you can provide your Sales Managers to help CHOOSE the best salespeople for their specific needs
- How your Sales Managers can EQUIP their salespeople throughout their first 3 years of employment
- How you can help your Sales Managers improve their weaknesses